We currently seeking a Full-time dishwasher/ kitchen utility worker to join our culinary team.
- Clean dishes, pots, pans, glassware, and silverware by hand or machine.
- Transport clean and dry tableware to proper places.
- Cleans work areas, steam tables, refrigerators, and kitchen equipment.
- Assist in cutting, peeling, and washing fruits and vegetables.
- Remove garbage from kitchen areas.
- Sweeps and mops floors thoroughly at end of the shift.
- Follows daily sanitation cleaning schedule.
- Checks in and stocks groceries.
- Discards broken and chipped glassware after showing the items to be discarded to the Sous Chef.
- Helps set up and break down after Special Functions and delivers food to various areas as needed.
- No prior experience is required.
- Position involves nights, weekends, and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Physical setting: Casual dining restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sandown, NH 03873: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org