Looking for a place to expand your culinary skills? We’re hiring professional line cooks to assist our executive and sous chefs at our award-winning winery and event venue. Come join the Zorvino team! We have a busy summer planned for the patio and fully booked wedding and event season.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, hard-working, and punctual. Responsibilities include:
- Setting up and stocking stations with necessary supplies
- Chopping vegetables, preparing sauces, and additional food preparations
- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Stocking inventory
- Cleaning up stations and taking care of leftover food
- Cooking experience or Back of the House experience preferred
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments
- Able to anticipate needs of others in the kitchen and proactively work to meet those needs
- Strong attention to detail
Shifts: Weekday and weekend shifts available. Summer patio is open 11am – 8pm and weekend events are fully booked .
Pay: Compensation based on experience.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org